Currently not logged in. Click here to login. main | wiki | documentation | privacy | login
CCDSH - Welcome to the web pages of the ccdsh project and image archives!In these pages the features of the ccdsh program are described, as well as these pages also serve the image archives of the Piszkés/Schmidt telescope system.
A discussion board for authorized users is available at the forum pages.
- The documentation for the latest version of the CCDSH program: ccdsh-0.8.0.pdf (in English, double-sided PDF).
- The documentation of the current PSCHTCM server backend: pschtcm-0.3.1.pdf (in English, double-sided PDF).
- A brief introduction to the CCDSH program as it is installed at the Piszkés/Schmidt telescope: ccdsh-hun.pdf (in Hungarian, PDF).
The Piszkés/Schmidt telescope system
- Usage of the Schmidt telescope / A Schmidt távcső használata
- Image archives -- search (authorization required).
- According to our best knowledge, the current focuser positions are (as of 2011 Nov 02): 25.50, 25.68 and 25.60 for E, B, and V/R/I filters. Please check before observations that these are still valid (i.e. these can easily be altered if someone remounts the camera and it might happen due to the routinely maintainance, sometimes without any notification).
- The official summary page of the Schmidt telescope (maintained by Miklós Rácz, in Hungarian)
- Official maintainance reports about the Schmidt telescope (maintained by Miklós Rácz, in Hungarian)
- The Piszkéstető Mountain Station (in Hungarian)
The CCDSH project (as it impemented and now runs on the Schmidt and RCC telescopes) is currently supported by the ``Lendület'' grant LP2012-31, also known as the Fly's Eye project. Do not forget to acknowledge us while using CCDSH and related stuff!
Fly's Eye & Konkoly Infrared Space Astronomy Group (of Konkoly Observatory) CCDSH, archiver backend & frontend, web page & design: (c) 2006, 2009, 2010-2011, 2014; Pál, A.