Revision as of 12:16, 23 July 2022 by Apal (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Piszkés staralt koordináták

19.895583 47.917806 959.61 2


CCD> staralt "akarmi" "valami" 12:34:56,+23:45 "TyDzs Ocelotis" "Pluto"

Hivatalos intézményi elnevezések

(as of 2022-07-23, 10:09:53 UTC)

  • Intézet:
    • Affiliations:
      • Konkoly Observatory, Research Centre for Astronomy and Earth Sciences, (( Eötvös Loránd Research Network (ELKH) [1] )), H-1121 Budapest, Konkoly Thege Miklos ut 15-17, Hungary
      • CSFK, MTA Centre of Excellence, Budapest, Konkoly Thege Miklós út 15-17, H-1121, Hungary [2]
    • Billing address: CSFK, Budapest, Konkoly Thege Miklós út 15-17, H-1121, Hungary [3,4]
    • VAT Number/adószám: 15300320-2-43; HU15300320 (2022-07-23, 10:11:06 UTC) [5]


  • [1] ELKH: optional in the affiliations
  • [2] Since spring 2022, it is recommended to add this affiliation as a secondary one anyone who is employed by CSFK/RCAES
  • [3] This character string, with all of its characters, should be presented in any invoice issued to our address. Everything else (like "Konkoly Observatory", "ELKH", name of Tibor/Tiborina who asked for the invoice, etc) is optional, but does not compensate for any parts missing from the official billing address above.
  • [4] The invoice should be "invoice" ("számla", in Hungarian) in any language and this world should also be presented on the invoice. Alternatives like "receipt" ("nyugta", in Hungarian) are not accepted.
  • [5] Due to EU regulations, the VAT number is always asked from EU companies that issue the invoice. If not, then it is the company's fault de jure, however, de facto it is our fault in practice when the invoice is submitted. On the other hand, the accountants always check the presence of the VAT number on invoices, even when it is originating from outside EU. In such case, always give a comment to the company to put this number on the invoice somehow. Yes, even when they don't understand why. Yes, even when there is no such thing is there like VAT (like in some states of the U.S.)