Telescopes and instruments
- ACE spectrograph, Usage of the ACE spectrograph on the RCC.
- OCELOT (EMCCD and related instrumentation), Usage of OCELOT on the RCC.
- FLI PL16803, Usage of the FLI PL16803 on the RCC.
- SI 1100S, Usage of the SI 1100S on the RCC.
- RCC autoguiding
Other quick links to the RCC telescope system:
- Warming-up of the Spectrograph_CCD
- The RCC and its subsystems
- Auxiliary systems on the RCC
- Replacing the SI 1100 and the EMCCD
- Medicine boxes at Piszkéstető
- General information about the new kitchen
- Listening music on the raspberry kiosk
- Shop at Galyateto
- Piszkéstető Mountain Station
- The Vaisala weather station
- Cats at Piszkés
- IP addresses
- Phone numbers
- Usage of the screen program
- Usage of VNC
- Cassegrain Optics
- Reducing Echelle spectra with piszkespipe
- Reducing Echelle spectra with IRAF
- Useful pages for observing
- ThAr calibration maps for the ACE Spectrograph media:tharmap.pdf
- Everything else